Applications are now open for international students who wish to enroll for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024-2025 academic session.
The University of Findlay International Scholar Award is a merit based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests, which makes the program highly competitive. The program aims at financially assisting undergraduate students with good academic records by providing $12,000 a year and is renewable each year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Findlay, USA
Name of Institution: University of Findlay, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $12,000 a year/renewable each year
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Applicants enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested applicants for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024, should please note that part of the application process, candidates are to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program through the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award, as scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official website for further details