The University of Edinburg is happy to invite students who wish to enroll for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships program for the academic session.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarships program study stipend, regular online workshops, full tuition fees, online coaching and support. to successful candidates. The eligible courses available for this program are MSc International Development; MSc Global Challenges; MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition; Carbon Management; Circular Economy; Sustainable Lands and Cities; MSc Social Justice and Community Action; MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation; MSc Digital Education; MSc One Health.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Name of Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Several
Study Level: Masters
To be considered for the Mastercard Scholarships at Edinburgh applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates will have faced significant barriers to education (social, financial, personal, practical or health related).
- Applicants must have graduated from undergraduate study by September 2023 and must have a degree certificate and official final transcript to upload alongside their application by 7 December.
- Candidates must be residents and citizens or hold refugee status in a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Candidates must have faced barriers to education and early career
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community.
- Applicants must demonstrate experience, or at least ambition, in making a meaningful impact in addressing the climate crisis
- Candidates must be 35 or under as of 1 September 2024
- Applicants should not have previously completed a postgraduate degree and should not be enrolled (or apply to enroll) at a separate university whilst on the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- For the Online Masters programme, applicants should not have previously completed a postgraduate degree and should not be enrolled (or apply to enroll) at a separate university whilst on the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- For Online Postgraduate Diploma, applicants can either have an undergraduate or Master’s degree from a Sub-Saharan African university (provided they will graduate from either degree by 7th December 2023). If you have a Master’s degree, the admissions team will review your first degree (undergraduate) to meet the postgraduate diploma entry requirement.
Interested applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh are to complete an online application before the application deadline. Applicants should note that the scholarship program will not accept applications submitted outside the online application system.
Application Deadline: December 7th 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details