Requirements for Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022 Academic Qualifications
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FFS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Federal Fire Service.
Do you have more questions on Federal Fire Service recruitment 2022 or any other recruitment exercise you would like us to give? ?Use the comment section below to tell us your mind and we will reply you ASAP.